$299 for a Lifetime of Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening can lift the shade of your teeth to a colour you are happy with. White teeth are associated with good health and everyone loves #nofilter, so we need to look our best, all the time!
We offer tooth whitening by two different methods.
Take Home Whitening ($299 Lifetime Deal)
Most of our patients choose take home whitening also known as tooth bleaching. We make trays for your mouth, and you whiten in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace. It's all done when you are happy with the shade.
Step 1: We make trays that fit snugly over your teeth
- Trays can last more than 10 years
- Custom made trays mean you use less whitening gel (saving you money on product)
- The trays stop the whitening gel from damaging gums and keeps the gel on the teeth
Step 2: You start at home (after you have had a thorough clean)
- A clean means all areas of the teeth are exposed to the gel, and plaque doesn't stop it from working
- Keep the trays in 45 minutes/ night up to 5 nights/week
- If you get a little sensitivity - skip a night or two
Step 3: Enjoy a brighter, whiter smile!
- For most patients 2-3 weeks of whitening is enough for a great outcome
Our Offer! $299 Lifetime Whitening
We recommend a check and clean before you start for the best final outcome.
After signing up for the $299 Lifetime whitening, you will receive:
- Upper and lower trays (Custom Made)
- 4 tubes of whitening gel (Pola - Advanced Tooth Whitening)
- Instructions on how to whiten your teeth
We also recommend Tooth Mousse to reduce sensitivity and help keep your teeth nice and strong.
When you come to each of your scheduled recall appointments, we will provide you with one tube which should be enough to keep your teeth looking their best!
We can only offer the deal if you attend your appointments with us and if you miss an appointment, you will need to sign up the deal.
If you ever need additional whitening tubes, a pack of 4 is sold for $80.
It is common for teeth which have had a root canal or trauma to change turn a dark yellow or grey colour. When this happens, we put whitening gel inside the tooth and whiten from the inside out. This usually requires a few appointments (about 1 week apart) until we are happy with the shade we achieve.
If the tooth has severe discolouration or has a grey colour, we may not completely reverse the discolouration. When this is the case we will aim to lighten the shade and make the colour less prominent.
Whitening is not suitable for everyone, and it is recommended that advice it sought from your dentist.